Claudia is a registered dietitian through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics with greater than 10 years of experience in her field. She holds a bachelor’s degree in dietetics as well as a Masters in Nutrition and Wellness from Andrews University. Claudia is the Founder of Revived Nutrition Health Coaching and Nutrition Consultation as well as the blog Revived Nutrition.
Claudia is passionate about helping people learn to make peace with food and enjoy eating. She believes that food is not bad but people do bad things to food. She does not advocate dieting, removing entire food groups nor vilifying certain foods. Instead, she stresses eating more natural foods as close to how they are grown as possible and making permanent changes to the lifestyle. Claudia believes that you are what you eat and that the mind and body can be revived and renewed through proper nutrition and exercise.
- Masters Degree in Nutrition and Wellness
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics
- Clinical Dietitian for greater than 10 years
- Experience with all age groups
- Experience with many cultural and religious food beliefs
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensed Dietitian